Why me??? Is not this the first question that v ask ourselves and from our god wenever sum adversity falls on us....
why me everytime? Wenever I think that i can sigh with relief and take a deep breath and take a fresh look at my life.. something or other hapens dat disrupts my peace....
But havin realised the futility of this question in past six months of my life.. i have finally gathered courage to stop askin this question.... and stop this blame game on God or takin any burden...
Trying hard to Unleash my soul, Flow with the wind and allowing myself to get intoxicated by the beauties of life...Have to stop thinkin that my glass is half empty...
Why me?? Is the question haunting me from time immemorial.... I want come out from this shell... I want to live a life that people of my age live... carefree and absorbed...wic has been impossible til now...
I have to stop thinkin about the insecurities of future... bcoz security in itself is a mirage... the closer you come towards, more you will realise about its illusionary nature...I want to save my present from the clutches of the improbabale FUTURE... i want to make my present the centrestage than the FUTURE
Today, With a new storm in my life, I will try not to ask myself... Why me???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wanna go on Aastha or Sanskar?
ReplyDelete